1. Terms and Conditions
- The domain name www.thegreatkaroo.com has been registered by ZA Webs, the website has been developed, published and hosted by ZA Webs, and ZA Webs asserts its ownership of the site.
- The purpose of the site is to promote tourism in the general Great Karoo area and to this end ZA Webs is happy to enter into discussion with any paid-up member of the site with regards to ways of enhancing this. ZA Webs nevertheless reserves the right to make the final decision in any matter relating to the site itself including what material appears on the site.
- In the event of material being listed on the site which ZA Webs believes will have a deleterious effect on the site or which might lead to sanctions being applied to the site by the search engines or which might lead to prosecution, ZA Webs reserves the right to request the person who listed such material, within a given period of time, to either remove it or to alter it in such as way as may be necessary.
- In the event of such a request being ignored, ZA Webs reserves the right to unilaterally remove or edit such material and, if it deems necessary, to de-list the person or business concerned.
- In the event of listing fees or any other charges due to ZA Webs being outstanding, ZA Webs reserves the right to suspend the listing.
- In the event of NightsBridge members who have chosen the commission option introducing their contact particulars into their content, whether in text, images or HTML, ZA Webs reserves the right to remove said text, image or HTML.
- ZA Webs reserves the right to decide whether or not to accept an application to list on this site.
2. Cancellation Policy
- An establishment may cancel its listing at any time but no refund of any commission paid will be made on cancellation.
- Listings may not be switched from one establishment to another within the listing period.
- Copyright of source code, work-up files and computer programs used on the www.thegreatkaroo.com website are owned by ZAWebs.
- ZA Webs reserves the right to make changes to any pages on The Great Karoo website as and when deemed neccesary.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions the person listing grants ZA Webs permission to use the copy and the photographs as supplied on The Great Karoo website. ZA Webs shall be entitled to reproduce part or the whole of any photographic material supplied by the advertiser in the promotion of either the lister's business or the promotion of the Karoo as a tourist destination.
- ZA Webs is not responsible for any infringement of copyright laws resulting from material supplied by the lister.
- Information regarding accommodation establishments and other services, whether textual or photographic, is provided to ZA Webs by the establishment owner or service provider as the case may be and is accepted in good faith by ZA Webs.
- The person listing indemnifies ZA Webs against any action brought for breach of copyright or other rights from the use of such material as supplied by the person listing.
4. Complaints Policy
- ZA Webs accepts no responsibility for information supplied by the person advertising which may be outdated, misleading or untrue. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that the information supplied is accurate and is kept accurate.
- Notwithstanding this, a complaint by a tourist or traveller in respect of any accommodation or service listed on this site should, in the first instance, be directed to the establishment or service concerned as these are best able to address the substance of the complaint, make reply to it and make any rectifications to their establishment and/or service that they may feel is called for.
- In the event of a complaint by a tourist or traveller in respect of any accommodation or service listed on this site being made direct to ZA Webs, the complaint will be examined.
- If in the opinion of ZAWebs the complaint :
ZA Webs does not undertake to take the matter further. This is another reason why, as mentioned above, we recommend complaints be directed to the establishment or service provider concerned.
- represents merely opinion;
- is founded upon unreasonable expectations;
- is malicious in intent or
- is factually incorrect,
- If in the opinion of ZAWebs the complaint may have substance, we shall forward the complaint to the establishment or service provider concerned for their attention. There is no obligation on the part of the establishment or service provider concerned to respond to us. The future reputation of their business or service should serve as sufficient motivation to make any rectification that may be necessary.
- Where a complaint of a serious nature is received by ZA Webs such as an imputation of deliberate or negligent misrepresentation of information in a listing, thereby potentially bringing this website, other Great Karoo establishments and service providers as well as the national tourism image into disrepute, we shall forward the complaint to the establishment or service provider concerned for their attention and necessary action.
- ZA Webs reserves the right in the last resort, where it considers that the need exists, to itself investigate the complaint and take what action it deems fit including de-listing the site as per clause 1.4 above and refusal to consider that establishment or service provider for future listing.
- A complaint may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE listing for:
- Tourism offices
- Most activities and attractions (provided not commercial)
Nightsbridge members - a free listing with a 10% commission on confirmed bookings only. Please note there is a Credit Card Fee of 2.85% on the deposits taken by Nightsbridge.
Complete our Application Form here.