Only 7km outside Oudtshoorn, in the Garden Route, surrounded by the famous Swartberg and Outeniqua mountains, is one of the world’s 17 "hot spots" with 3 overlapping flower zones. Surrounded by variety attractions like ostrich farms, longest wine route in the world (R 62), Cango caves, Wildlife ranch, waterfalls and museums, makes this the ideal destination for a visit or a stay over in the Klein Karoo. This owner managed, 2000 hectare working farm, is malaria free and child friendly.
De Zeekoe offers a unique in the world opportunity to walk with Wild Meerkats (Meerkat adventures) and to be part of the shy 5 experience!
De Zeekoe offers the following:
- Wild Meerkat tours, home to the “shy five”
- Accommodation: From Standard to Honeymoon Rooms (21), 4 Waterfront Cabins and 3 Stone Cottages.
- Wheelchair friendly
- Restaurant with fresh farm produce and free range meat, gluten free available
- Conference and small functions venue
- Community project with local school
- FREE WI-FI & Welcoming drinks
- Fishing – bring own equipment
- Biking & hiking
- Going green with recycling , solar panels etc
- Birding ( 162 species )
- Eco Farm Tours
- Self guided walks
- Massage relax zone
- Swimming pool – salt water
- Star Gazing
- Free warm blanket in winter and Glühwein
- Free neck massage at arrival