The Methodist Church

back

About The Methodist Church

The Methodist Church

In 1871 the foundation stone of the Trinity Church on the corner of Caledon and Bourke Streets was laid and on the 15 September 1875 the official opening of the church took place.

In 1894 it was necessary to enlarge the building and at the same time the school room was built and named the Dudley Hall in memory of Mr. B.F. Robert’s son.

In 1900 the manse adjoining Dudley Hall was built.

Google Map

back
Cape Coast Accommodation

Cape coastal accommodation with West2Wild Coast

Advert

A perfect escape at Kliphuis overlooked by the Sneeuberge

Share
 

the methodist church

website design, search engine optimisation by ZAWebs Designs ZA Webs
web hosting by ZAWebs Hosting ZA Web Hosting